Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
The Prefab Editing Environment skybox and light data are ignored when entering "Prefab Mode"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project
2. Open Scenes > Bug
3. Select "Cube (1)" and enter Prefab Mode
Expected result: Prefab Mode scene looks exactly like the "Prefab-Environment" scene.
Actual result: Prefab Mode loses skybox and light data.
Reproducible with - 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1
Could not test with - 2017.4 (No nested prefabs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute