Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
The Prefab Editing Environment skybox and light data are ignored when entering "Prefab Mode"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project
2. Open Scenes > Bug
3. Select "Cube (1)" and enter Prefab Mode
Expected result: Prefab Mode scene looks exactly like the "Prefab-Environment" scene.
Actual result: Prefab Mode loses skybox and light data.
Reproducible with - 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1
Could not test with - 2017.4 (No nested prefabs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- MouseMoveEvent returns a positive Position when the Cursor leaves the Window
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP
- Editor crashes when compiling scripts if UNITY_DIAG_ENABLE_DOMAIN_RELOAD_TIMINGS environemnt variable is set
- ScriptableObject serialized fields get unassigned after importing when the 'Auto Refresh' is disabled