Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
The Prefab Editing Environment skybox and light data are ignored when entering "Prefab Mode"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project
2. Open Scenes > Bug
3. Select "Cube (1)" and enter Prefab Mode
Expected result: Prefab Mode scene looks exactly like the "Prefab-Environment" scene.
Actual result: Prefab Mode loses skybox and light data.
Reproducible with - 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1
Could not test with - 2017.4 (No nested prefabs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio Reverb Zone Component is not applied when Effects are reordered in the Mixer
- The "loopPointReached" event is continuously triggered when a Video Clip with looping and skip-on-drop disabled restarts playback after reaching the end
- [Android] URP Decal Projector fails to render decals at a shorter distance than the value of Draw Distance when built for Android
- Changes to MeshRenderer.shadowCastingMode don't take effect immediately when being made in OnPreRender
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning