Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
The Prefab Editing Environment skybox and light data are ignored when entering "Prefab Mode"
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project
2. Open Scenes > Bug
3. Select "Cube (1)" and enter Prefab Mode
Expected result: Prefab Mode scene looks exactly like the "Prefab-Environment" scene.
Actual result: Prefab Mode loses skybox and light data.
Reproducible with - 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1
Could not test with - 2017.4 (No nested prefabs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated