Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
The Package Manager is very slow to show when an asset has an update available
Package Manager 'My Assets' window takes a lot of time (1m07s in this instance) to show up the 'Update' button allowing user to update its package version.
Internally, we have not reproduced it yet but from user's video:
1. Make sure you own asset store packages with updates available
2. Open Package Manager > My Assets
3. Sort by latest update
4. Wait for the 'Update' button to become visible in package details action bar
- It should take a reasonable amount of time
- Improvement: maybe add a spinner to show user Unity is requesting updates from asset store API
In this instance, 1m07s later, the 'Update' button shows up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved