Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
The Package Manager is very slow to show when an asset has an update available
Package Manager 'My Assets' window takes a lot of time (1m07s in this instance) to show up the 'Update' button allowing user to update its package version.
Internally, we have not reproduced it yet but from user's video:
1. Make sure you own asset store packages with updates available
2. Open Package Manager > My Assets
3. Sort by latest update
4. Wait for the 'Update' button to become visible in package details action bar
- It should take a reasonable amount of time
- Improvement: maybe add a spinner to show user Unity is requesting updates from asset store API
In this instance, 1m07s later, the 'Update' button shows up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine