Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
The Package Manager is very slow to show when an asset has an update available
Package Manager 'My Assets' window takes a lot of time (1m07s in this instance) to show up the 'Update' button allowing user to update its package version.
Internally, we have not reproduced it yet but from user's video:
1. Make sure you own asset store packages with updates available
2. Open Package Manager > My Assets
3. Sort by latest update
4. Wait for the 'Update' button to become visible in package details action bar
- It should take a reasonable amount of time
- Improvement: maybe add a spinner to show user Unity is requesting updates from asset store API
In this instance, 1m07s later, the 'Update' button shows up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field