Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
The Package Manager is very slow to show when an asset has an update available
Package Manager 'My Assets' window takes a lot of time (1m07s in this instance) to show up the 'Update' button allowing user to update its package version.
Internally, we have not reproduced it yet but from user's video:
1. Make sure you own asset store packages with updates available
2. Open Package Manager > My Assets
3. Sort by latest update
4. Wait for the 'Update' button to become visible in package details action bar
- It should take a reasonable amount of time
- Improvement: maybe add a spinner to show user Unity is requesting updates from asset store API
In this instance, 1m07s later, the 'Update' button shows up.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine