Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
The object animation is clipping when adding animation in the Timeline
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached "Timeline Accuracy Error Sample.zip" project
2. Play the scene
3. Observe the differences in the legs of the characters
Expected result: Timeline does not cause the animation clipping
Actual result: The legs are clipping
Reproducible: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a14, 2019.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website