Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
The navigation system returns an incorrect path when links are involved
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "Test.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene (Assets>Scenes>SampleScene)
3. In the Hierarchy window select "Target"
4. In the Inspector window change Position "X" value
5. Observe the green path in the Scene window
Expected result: Path is not ignoring the exit point
Actual result: Path ignores the exit point
Reproducible with: 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b17, 2022.1.0a13
Could not test with: 2019.4.31f1 (Errors: "Assets/Scripts/NavMeshComponents/Editor/NavMeshAssetManager.cs(44,73): error CS1061: 'PrefabStage' does not contain a definition for 'assetPath' and no accessible extension method 'assetPath' accepting a first argument of type 'PrefabStage' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)")
- When moving "Target" to different positions in some of them the path is working as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated