Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.3.23f1
The mouse pointer does not update when moving it between two windows
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Move the mouse cursor between the Hierarchy and Scene view windows (about 3-5 cm to each window)
Expected results: The mouse cursor updates to the default one once in the Hierarchy or Scene view windows
Actual results: The mouse cursor sometimes does not update (stays as the resizing shape, as if it was on the border of a window)
Reproducible with: 2021.3.14f1, 2021.3.17f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.13f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b1, 2023.2.0a1
Reproducible on: Windows 10
Not reproducible on: macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (Intel)
Feb 28, 2023 17:07
I have the exact same problem, I have a laptop and I noticed that this problem only happens with my Razer Viper Mini mouse, this problem doesn't happen with the laptop mouse nor with a generic mouse that I have!
Feb 18, 2023 18:52
Still happening on windows in 2021.3.19f1.
It doesn't happen every time but its fairly frequent and really annoying.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.23f1):
Before this fix, I was able to repro with a Razer Mamba Wireless set to a refresh rate of 1000 Hz and a DPI of 3000.
After applying this fix, I was able to use the mouse at 16000 DPI 1000 Hz refresh rate without issue.