Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
The Manual mode is stuck when changing "DirectorUpdateMode" to manual in Play mode via script
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Playables Update Mode Bug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "Cube"
4. In Inspector window, change "New Behaviour Script (Script)" -> "Director Update Mode" -> "Manual"
5. Observe Console window
6. In Inspector window, change "New Behaviour Script (Script)" -> "Director Update Mode" -> "Game Time"
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: the Director Update Mode changes back to Game Time and the console prints values similar to 0.000167
Actual result: no values are being printed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode