Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
The Manual mode is stuck when changing "DirectorUpdateMode" to manual in Play mode via script
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Playables Update Mode Bug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "Cube"
4. In Inspector window, change "New Behaviour Script (Script)" -> "Director Update Mode" -> "Manual"
5. Observe Console window
6. In Inspector window, change "New Behaviour Script (Script)" -> "Director Update Mode" -> "Game Time"
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: the Director Update Mode changes back to Game Time and the console prints values similar to 0.000167
Actual result: no values are being printed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3