Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.4.X
The Manual mode is stuck when changing "DirectorUpdateMode" to manual in Play mode via script
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Playables Update Mode Bug.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In the Hierarchy window, select "Cube"
4. In Inspector window, change "New Behaviour Script (Script)" -> "Director Update Mode" -> "Manual"
5. Observe Console window
6. In Inspector window, change "New Behaviour Script (Script)" -> "Director Update Mode" -> "Game Time"
7. Observe Console window
Expected result: the Director Update Mode changes back to Game Time and the console prints values similar to 0.000167
Actual result: no values are being printed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.4):
Set Manual UpdateMode stops the graph, but there was a bug preventing from restarting it later. This bug is fixed, but users still need to call Play() after setting the UpdateMode to something else than Manual.