Search Issue Tracker
The joint.angle value changes when the parent changes rotation
1) Open attached project and scene in it
2) Play it
3) Select "TwoProblems"
4) In scene view, start rotating it by y axis
Expected: In console, joint.angle value stays the same as it is only parent changing rotation, not the child
Actual: Angle changes upon rotating
Reproduced: 5.4.3p4, 5.5.2p4, 5.6.0f2, 2017.1.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display