Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
The items of Reorderable list are not expanded/collapsed when using right/left arrow keys
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy window select the 'Test' object
4. In the Inspector window expand the 'My Struct' property
5. Select the '=' symbol in front of 'Element 0'
6. Use right/left arrow keys to expand/collapse the elements
Expected result: Clicking right/left arrow keys expands/collapses the element
Actual result: Clicking right/left arrow keys doesn't expand/collapse the element
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0b5
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0a12 (Reorderable list is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac