Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
The items of Reorderable list are not expanded/collapsed when using right/left arrow keys
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy window select the 'Test' object
4. In the Inspector window expand the 'My Struct' property
5. Select the '=' symbol in front of 'Element 0'
6. Use right/left arrow keys to expand/collapse the elements
Expected result: Clicking right/left arrow keys expands/collapses the element
Actual result: Clicking right/left arrow keys doesn't expand/collapse the element
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0b5
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0a12 (Reorderable list is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved