Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
The items of Reorderable list are not expanded/collapsed when using right/left arrow keys
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy window select the 'Test' object
4. In the Inspector window expand the 'My Struct' property
5. Select the '=' symbol in front of 'Element 0'
6. Use right/left arrow keys to expand/collapse the elements
Expected result: Clicking right/left arrow keys expands/collapses the element
Actual result: Clicking right/left arrow keys doesn't expand/collapse the element
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0b5
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0a12 (Reorderable list is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off