Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
The items of Reorderable list are not expanded/collapsed when using right/left arrow keys
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. From the 'Scenes' folder open 'SampleScene'
3. In the Hierarchy window select the 'Test' object
4. In the Inspector window expand the 'My Struct' property
5. Select the '=' symbol in front of 'Element 0'
6. Use right/left arrow keys to expand/collapse the elements
Expected result: Clicking right/left arrow keys expands/collapses the element
Actual result: Clicking right/left arrow keys doesn't expand/collapse the element
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a13, 2020.2.0b5
Cannot test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0a12 (Reorderable list is not introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Player consumes more CPU resources when it is running in the background
- Save process is triggered every time when prefab property values are changed by dragging
- Physics.SphereCastNonAlloc is slow when the results array is large
- Colors of GameObject are changed and the background color is green when disabling the “Intensity” of “Bloom” in “Global Volume” GameObject and enabling the “Allow Dynamic Resolution” setting in Camera
- .editorconfig files are ignored when a Roslyn analyzer is running through the Editor
Oct 01, 2020 11:38
Related forum thread: