Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
The Inspector is empty when selecting the Blend Tree that has been copied and pasted of other Blend Tree
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "BlendTree" project
2. Open the Animator (Window->Animation->Animator)
3. In the Project window select the "New Animator Controller" Controller
4. In the Animator window double-click on the "Blend Tree 0" to open the Blend Tree
5. Select the "Blend Tree" Node
Expected results: The Inspector shows the "Blend Tree" information
Actual results: The Inspector is empty
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.3.14f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string