Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
The information button link is broken in Project Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Project Settings -> Editor
3. Click on question mark button
4. Observe the opened page
Expected result: The user is directed to working page e.g. for 2020.1 would be https://docs.unity3d.com/2020.1/Documentation/Manual/class-EditorManager.html
Actual result: The user is directed to missing page: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/class-EditorSettings.html
Reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'