Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The HUB can not activate the license on MacOS
HUB can not activate a license on MacOS if the serial number is empty.
Steps to reproduce:
On Mac which doesn't have a serial number do the following:
1. Go to the hub.
2. Click on the cog icon.
3. Click on "License management"-
4.. Click on "Activate a new license"
5. The license should activate.
Expected Results: License successfully activated.
Actual results: License activation failed.
Reproducible with: Hub 2.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector