Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The HUB can not activate the license on MacOS
HUB can not activate a license on MacOS if the serial number is empty.
Steps to reproduce:
On Mac which doesn't have a serial number do the following:
1. Go to the hub.
2. Click on the cog icon.
3. Click on "License management"-
4.. Click on "Activate a new license"
5. The license should activate.
Expected Results: License successfully activated.
Actual results: License activation failed.
Reproducible with: Hub 2.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field