Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The HUB can not activate the license on MacOS
HUB can not activate a license on MacOS if the serial number is empty.
Steps to reproduce:
On Mac which doesn't have a serial number do the following:
1. Go to the hub.
2. Click on the cog icon.
3. Click on "License management"-
4.. Click on "Activate a new license"
5. The license should activate.
Expected Results: License successfully activated.
Actual results: License activation failed.
Reproducible with: Hub 2.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh