Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
The HUB can not activate the license on MacOS
HUB can not activate a license on MacOS if the serial number is empty.
Steps to reproduce:
On Mac which doesn't have a serial number do the following:
1. Go to the hub.
2. Click on the cog icon.
3. Click on "License management"-
4.. Click on "Activate a new license"
5. The license should activate.
Expected Results: License successfully activated.
Actual results: License activation failed.
Reproducible with: Hub 2.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made