Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
The HUB can not activate the license on MacOS
HUB can not activate a license on MacOS if the serial number is empty.
Steps to reproduce:
On Mac which doesn't have a serial number do the following:
1. Go to the hub.
2. Click on the cog icon.
3. Click on "License management"-
4.. Click on "Activate a new license"
5. The license should activate.
Expected Results: License successfully activated.
Actual results: License activation failed.
Reproducible with: Hub 2.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)