Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 1.0.0-preview.13
Found in [Package]
The button stays in the hover state when the button is loaded back in after being cleared while it had hover state active
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "UIToolkitHover" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Press on the "Button 1"
5. Press on the "Button Test"
Expected results: "Button 1" is white
Actual results: "Button 1" is green
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-preview.9 (2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a3)
Could not test with: Unity 2020.1.0b11 and earlier because the UI Toolkit package version was not yet introduced
- Reproducible with every UI Builder package as well
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible