Search Issue Tracker
The Error "Copying assembly from Temp to Library failed" appears when updating the project to 2019.2.0a8 version
1. Open attached project "prof"
2. Open it with Unity 2019.2.0a8
3. Close and reopen the project with 2018.2.0a8 and check the console
Actual result: error appears in the console
Expected result: there should be no error.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8
Can't reproduce with 2019.2.0a7
Copying assembly from 'Temp/com.unity.multiplayer-hlapi.Runtime.dll' to 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/com.unity.multiplayer-hlapi.Runtime.dll' failed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles