Search Issue Tracker
The Error "Copying assembly from Temp to Library failed" appears when updating the project to 2019.2.0a8 version
1. Open attached project "prof"
2. Open it with Unity 2019.2.0a8
3. Close and reopen the project with 2018.2.0a8 and check the console
Actual result: error appears in the console
Expected result: there should be no error.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8
Can't reproduce with 2019.2.0a7
Copying assembly from 'Temp/com.unity.multiplayer-hlapi.Runtime.dll' to 'Library/ScriptAssemblies/com.unity.multiplayer-hlapi.Runtime.dll' failed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source