Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.6.0-preview.24
Found in [Package]
The Entity Debugger shows incorrect read/write permissions on component queries created with ComponentQueryDesc
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("Entity Debugger")
2. Open the Entity Debugger
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Inspect "NewBehaviorScript" in Entity Debugger
Expected results: Components are marked as "read-only"
Actual results: Components are marked as "read-write"
Reproducible with: 2019.1.2f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
Reproducible with packages 0.0.12-preview.30 and 0.0.12-preview.31
1. Couldn't reproduce with earlier package versions as they lack ComponentQueryDesc class
2. Couldn't test with 2017.4, 2018.3 and 2018.4 as they don't have access to the required package version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SSGI + DLSS looks very bad
- Building 3D Sample Scenes (URP) Project fails
- Alpha channel is disabled when Alpha Clip Threshold is set to 0
- The Physics 2D Profiler module does not display the information about processed physics in the scene when profiling the application as a Development Build
- A Script Component that has a serialized custom class is not detecting changes in the first boolean variable when entering the Play mode with the Script Components GameObject opened in the Inspector