Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
The Editor tries to move a file that has been moved before when dragging the container's name from Inspector to Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "BugTitlebar" project
2. In the project window drag the "bugreport" Asset from the "Assets" folder to the "Assets/Editor" folder
3. In the Project window select the "New Container Asset"
4. In the Inspector select and drag the "Sub Asset (Sub Asset)" container's name to the Project window
Expected results: No action can be done
Actual results: The Editor tries to move the already moved file giving the "Failed copying file" error
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 because of the CS0246 and CS0103 errors
- The issue can also be reproduced by dragging Components to the Project window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"