Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
The Editor tries to move a file that has been moved before when dragging the container's name from Inspector to Project window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "BugTitlebar" project
2. In the project window drag the "bugreport" Asset from the "Assets" folder to the "Assets/Editor" folder
3. In the Project window select the "New Container Asset"
4. In the Inspector select and drag the "Sub Asset (Sub Asset)" container's name to the Project window
Expected results: No action can be done
Actual results: The Editor tries to move the already moved file giving the "Failed copying file" error
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.2f1, 2021.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 because of the CS0246 and CS0103 errors
- The issue can also be reproduced by dragging Components to the Project window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode