Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
The Editor hangs after it fails to download invalid Asset Bundles
1. Open the attached project & scene
2. Press play
3. In the game view click on either of the tests. They both do the same, except that one users WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload and the other one users "new WWW"
4. Stop playmode
5. Enter playmode
Note the error messages in the Console:
***Thread '(null)' tried to join itself!***
Error joining threads: 22
!m_Running && "Thread shouldn't be running anymore"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console