Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
The Editor hangs after it fails to download invalid Asset Bundles
1. Open the attached project & scene
2. Press play
3. In the game view click on either of the tests. They both do the same, except that one users WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload and the other one users "new WWW"
4. Stop playmode
5. Enter playmode
Note the error messages in the Console:
***Thread '(null)' tried to join itself!***
Error joining threads: 22
!m_Running && "Thread shouldn't be running anymore"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)