Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.3
The Editor hangs after it fails to download invalid Asset Bundles
1. Open the attached project & scene
2. Press play
3. In the game view click on either of the tests. They both do the same, except that one users WWW.LoadFromCacheOrDownload and the other one users "new WWW"
4. Stop playmode
5. Enter playmode
Note the error messages in the Console:
***Thread '(null)' tried to join itself!***
Error joining threads: 22
!m_Running && "Thread shouldn't be running anymore"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned