Search Issue Tracker
The Editor does not load its Layout and throws Errors when a Custom Window was Opened
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named Case_1166072
2. Open the Acoustics window (Window > Acoustics)
3. Close the editor.
4. Open the editor.
Expected result: Editor loads the layout normally
Actual result: Editor does not load the layout and errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (2019.3.X):
The project is calling AssetDatabase.Refresh(); whilst the window layout is loading which is causing the issue