Search Issue Tracker
The Editor does not load its Layout and throws Errors when a Custom Window was Opened
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named Case_1166072
2. Open the Acoustics window (Window > Acoustics)
3. Close the editor.
4. Open the editor.
Expected result: Editor loads the layout normally
Actual result: Editor does not load the layout and errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window