Search Issue Tracker
The Editor does not load its Layout and throws Errors when a Custom Window was Opened
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named Case_1166072
2. Open the Acoustics window (Window > Acoustics)
3. Close the editor.
4. Open the editor.
Expected result: Editor loads the layout normally
Actual result: Editor does not load the layout and errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator