Search Issue Tracker
The Editor does not load its Layout and throws Errors when a Custom Window was Opened
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named Case_1166072
2. Open the Acoustics window (Window > Acoustics)
3. Close the editor.
4. Open the editor.
Expected result: Editor loads the layout normally
Actual result: Editor does not load the layout and errors are thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.29f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- "Color Picker not supported on this platform" error is thrown when UseOSColorPicker is set to true on Windows
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to baked lightmap textures
- GameObject is not culled and can be seen in the Frame Debugger when Camera is facing away from it
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%