Search Issue Tracker
Texture2D Copied from RenderTexture is displayed incorrectly when Resolution is not set to "Full Res" in the Quality Settings
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "TestScene" Scene in the attached "Texture Res Bug Report.zip" Project
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View observe the Image in the Middle
Expected Behavior: The middle Raw Image is identical to the other two as it is just a copy
Actual Behavior: The Texture on the middle Raw Image is approx. a quarter of the original Image
Reproducible with: 2017.4.24f1, 2018.3.11f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a10, 2019.3.0f3
Note: If you set the resolution to even lower in the quality settings - the Texture scale on the Raw Image seems to be even larger
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown