Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Texture Sheet] Particles using Texture Sheet Animations loop back to first frame before they dissapear
Particle Systems using texture sheet animations often loop back and display the first frame before they die.
1. Open Particles scene from attached project
2. Select Particle System from hierarchy and simulate the system in the scene view.
3. Observe how after reaching "4" (last frame), the particle goes back to "1" before it dissapears.
3b. If it doesn't happen at the first try, play it again. Typically 2-3 plays tops would show the issue.
Expected outcome: particle to end at end frame.
- the issue is quite apparent with explosions, as they start out quite bright (see attached gif)
- workaround would be to manually clip the time so the last frame is displayed and held before the end of the particle lifetime.
- not a regression, appears in 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform