Search Issue Tracker
Texture Import settings cannot be reset
Texture Import settings cannot be 'reset' from inspector context / cog menu.
Using 'reset' in texture importer's context / cog menu should revert import settings to original/default import settings.
Import a texture.
Change and apply import settings.
- "Reset" through context/cog menu on texture importer heading does not revert the settings.
Observe that nothing is reset.
Also, in Unity 3.5.1, pressing Reset will mess up the Inspector and the error: ArgumentException: May only be called in OnPostProcessTexture is printed in the Console.
Workaround (first attempted fix):
- Deleting the texture from the project panel and reimporting manually resets to default settings..
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs