Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Texture] ArgumentException thrown when Custom Render Texture is exported from its preset
On exporting Custom Render Texture from its preset then it causes the editor to throw ArgumentException, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project > Create > Custom Render Texture
3. Create Preset of Custom Render Texture
4. CustomRenderTexture preset > Inspector > Burger Button > Export
ArgumentException is thrown on exporting Custom Render Texture from its preset
Custom Render Texture is export gracefully
2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b7, 2020.1.7f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2018.4.27f1
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
ArgumentException: Invalid path
System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName (System.String path) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
UnityEditor.CustomRenderTextureEditor.SaveToDisk (UnityEditor.MenuCommand command) (at <859685c8158c480a8d135de9619162c9>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1