Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Texture] ArgumentException thrown when Custom Render Texture is exported from its preset
On exporting Custom Render Texture from its preset then it causes the editor to throw ArgumentException, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project > Create > Custom Render Texture
3. Create Preset of Custom Render Texture
4. CustomRenderTexture preset > Inspector > Burger Button > Export
ArgumentException is thrown on exporting Custom Render Texture from its preset
Custom Render Texture is export gracefully
2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b7, 2020.1.7f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2018.4.27f1
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
ArgumentException: Invalid path
System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName (System.String path) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
UnityEditor.CustomRenderTextureEditor.SaveToDisk (UnityEditor.MenuCommand command) (at <859685c8158c480a8d135de9619162c9>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "GeometryBuffersBase::GetRuntimeMemorySize()" after a couple minutes when the Profiler window is open and recording while in Play Mode
- GameObject children move un-accordingly when moving the parent GameObject in the Scene View
- Tags remove option "-" (minus) is active even tag item isn't selected