Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Texture] ArgumentException thrown when Custom Render Texture is exported from its preset
On exporting Custom Render Texture from its preset then it causes the editor to throw ArgumentException, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project > Create > Custom Render Texture
3. Create Preset of Custom Render Texture
4. CustomRenderTexture preset > Inspector > Burger Button > Export
ArgumentException is thrown on exporting Custom Render Texture from its preset
Custom Render Texture is export gracefully
2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b7, 2020.1.7f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2018.4.27f1
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
ArgumentException: Invalid path
System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName (System.String path) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
UnityEditor.CustomRenderTextureEditor.SaveToDisk (UnityEditor.MenuCommand command) (at <859685c8158c480a8d135de9619162c9>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking
- CustomEditor List scrolls down when pressing Enter and ListView.selectionType is set to None