Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[Texture] ArgumentException thrown when Custom Render Texture is exported from its preset
On exporting Custom Render Texture from its preset then it causes the editor to throw ArgumentException, Refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project > Create > Custom Render Texture
3. Create Preset of Custom Render Texture
4. CustomRenderTexture preset > Inspector > Burger Button > Export
ArgumentException is thrown on exporting Custom Render Texture from its preset
Custom Render Texture is export gracefully
2021.1.0a1, 2020.2.0b7, 2020.1.7f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2018.4.27f1
Windows10 and macOS 10.15
ArgumentException: Invalid path
System.IO.Path.GetDirectoryName (System.String path) (at <9577ac7a62ef43179789031239ba8798>:0)
UnityEditor.CustomRenderTextureEditor.SaveToDisk (UnityEditor.MenuCommand command) (at <859685c8158c480a8d135de9619162c9>:0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling
- Large delay on SoundHandle.Instance.Destructor when disabling AudioSource