Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0-preview.9, 2.1.0-preview.9, 3.0.0-preview.9
Found in [Package]
[TextMeshPro] useMaxVisibleDescender returns true when set to false
1. Open the attached project "case_1218526-TextmeshProBug2.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the Console window messages
Expected result: useMaxVisibleDescender is set to false through the "TextmeshProBug.cs" script
Actual result: useMaxVisibleDescender state remains true even after changing it through script
Reproduces on: 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Could not test with 2017.4 due to the package not existing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform