Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 3.2.0-pre.1
Found in [Package]
TextMeshPro Distance Field Overlay shader invisible in HDRP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a scene using Create -> HD Template Scene. Open the scene
2. Create a new TextMeshPro (TMP) 3D object and new TMP UI object
3. Create a new material with shader type set to TMP/DistanceField Overlay apply it to TMP 3D Object
4. Select TMP UI object and set the shader type of its default material to TMP/DistanceField Overlay
5. Observe that shader is invisible.
The object turns invisible both in world space and screen space.
NOTE: Shader works fine on the same Unity version but without SRP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac