Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.2.0-pre.2
Found in [Package]
TextMeshPro Distance Field Overlay shader invisible in HDRP
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a scene using Create -> HD Template Scene. Open the scene
2. Create a new TextMeshPro (TMP) 3D object and new TMP UI object
3. Create a new material with shader type set to TMP/DistanceField Overlay apply it to TMP 3D Object
4. Select TMP UI object and set the shader type of its default material to TMP/DistanceField Overlay
5. Observe that shader is invisible.
The object turns invisible both in world space and screen space.
NOTE: Shader works fine on the same Unity version but without SRP.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window