Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2020.2
[UIElements] TextField text editing cursor doesn't appear where it was clicked when WhiteSpace is set to Normal in Editor Window
1. Open attached project
2. In the top menu, select "Example" and "Show Example Window"
3. In a TextField, click on the text in different places a few times
Expected result: Text editing cursor appears where TextField was clicked
Actual result: Text editing cursor doesn't appear where TextField was clicked
Reproducible with: 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1 (WhiteSpace is not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string