Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[UIElements] TextField text editing cursor doesn't appear where it was clicked when WhiteSpace is set to Normal in Editor Window
1. Open attached project
2. In the top menu, select "Example" and "Show Example Window"
3. In a TextField, click on the text in different places a few times
Expected result: Text editing cursor appears where TextField was clicked
Actual result: Text editing cursor doesn't appear where TextField was clicked
Reproducible with: 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1 (WhiteSpace is not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached