Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X
[UIElements] TextField text editing cursor doesn't appear where it was clicked when WhiteSpace is set to Normal in Editor Window
1. Open attached project
2. In the top menu, select "Example" and "Show Example Window"
3. In a TextField, click on the text in different places a few times
Expected result: Text editing cursor appears where TextField was clicked
Actual result: Text editing cursor doesn't appear where TextField was clicked
Reproducible with: 2019.2.2f1, 2019.3.0a12, 2020.1.0a1
Could not test with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1 (WhiteSpace is not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete