Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Text in the TextField can be deleted when isReadOnly is set to true
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "readonly-ui-elements.zip"
2. Click "Window" > "UIElements" > "ReadOnlyUiElements"
3. Click on the Text Field named "TextField C#"
4. Click the "Delete" button on the keyboard
Expected result: The text is not being deleted because the field is readOnly
Actual result: The text is being deleted even if the field is set to readOnly
Reproducible with - 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project