Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Text in the TextField can be deleted when isReadOnly is set to true
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "readonly-ui-elements.zip"
2. Click "Window" > "UIElements" > "ReadOnlyUiElements"
3. Click on the Text Field named "TextField C#"
4. Click the "Delete" button on the keyboard
Expected result: The text is not being deleted because the field is readOnly
Actual result: The text is being deleted even if the field is set to readOnly
Reproducible with - 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode