Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Text in the TextField can be deleted when isReadOnly is set to true
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "readonly-ui-elements.zip"
2. Click "Window" > "UIElements" > "ReadOnlyUiElements"
3. Click on the Text Field named "TextField C#"
4. Click the "Delete" button on the keyboard
Expected result: The text is not being deleted because the field is readOnly
Actual result: The text is being deleted even if the field is set to readOnly
Reproducible with - 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs