Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Text in the TextField can be deleted when isReadOnly is set to true
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "readonly-ui-elements.zip"
2. Click "Window" > "UIElements" > "ReadOnlyUiElements"
3. Click on the Text Field named "TextField C#"
4. Click the "Delete" button on the keyboard
Expected result: The text is not being deleted because the field is readOnly
Actual result: The text is being deleted even if the field is set to readOnly
Reproducible with - 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate