Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Text in the TextField can be deleted when isReadOnly is set to true
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "readonly-ui-elements.zip"
2. Click "Window" > "UIElements" > "ReadOnlyUiElements"
3. Click on the Text Field named "TextField C#"
4. Click the "Delete" button on the keyboard
Expected result: The text is not being deleted because the field is readOnly
Actual result: The text is being deleted even if the field is set to readOnly
Reproducible with - 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows