Search Issue Tracker
[TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Nunit_case"
2. Go to Window -> General -> Test Runner
3. Run any of the given tests
Expected result: the test will time out after one second
Actual result: the test doesn't time out
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity licensing command on Linux doesn't complete when using -batchmode and -nographics
- SerializedReference GameObject property gets set to null after entering Play mode
- Profiler - RawFrameDataIterator ThreadID will always return 0 for profiler frame data loaded from .data files
- Crash on scripting_field_get_type when a Script has List<> of LayoutKind.Explicit struct with [FieldOffset(1)] ScriptableObject
- Frame Debugger doesn't work when using Camera.SetTargetBuffers