Search Issue Tracker
[TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Nunit_case"
2. Go to Window -> General -> Test Runner
3. Run any of the given tests
Expected result: the test will time out after one second
Actual result: the test doesn't time out
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display