Search Issue Tracker
[TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Nunit_case"
2. Go to Window -> General -> Test Runner
3. Run any of the given tests
Expected result: the test will time out after one second
Actual result: the test doesn't time out
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- OnValidate fails to Undo the changes when one variable depends on another
- Invalid REST API request received - unauthorized client ip address is thrown when connecting to 'local_ip:38000' in a browser
- [IL2CPP] converting double to uint32 results in wrong value