Search Issue Tracker
[TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Nunit_case"
2. Go to Window -> General -> Test Runner
3. Run any of the given tests
Expected result: the test will time out after one second
Actual result: the test doesn't time out
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle