Search Issue Tracker
[TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Nunit_case"
2. Go to Window -> General -> Test Runner
3. Run any of the given tests
Expected result: the test will time out after one second
Actual result: the test doesn't time out
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker