Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.15
Found in [Package]
-testFilter command line argument does not filter tests when test names are separated by a semicolon and an empty space
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "1171200.zip"
2. Open the command prompt and navigate to the Unity installation folder
3. Run the command "Unity.exe -runTests -testFilter NewTestScript;OldTestScript -batchmode -projectPath PathToTheProjectRootFolder" in the command prompt
4. Wait for the tests to finish
5. Investigate TestResults file in the project "1171200" root folder
Expected result: 2 total tests are run (see line 2 of the file)
Actual result: 3 total tests are run (see line 2 of the file)
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a11
Reproducible with package versions: 1.1.8 and below
Until Unity version 2018.3.0f1 installing test Framework package would result in Console errors.
Console errors might occur when upgrading the project. If that is the case, the project will have to be opened without batchmode and packages reset to default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR