Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.1.15
Found in [Package]
-testFilter command line argument does not filter tests when test names are separated by a semicolon and an empty space
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "1171200.zip"
2. Open the command prompt and navigate to the Unity installation folder
3. Run the command "Unity.exe -runTests -testFilter NewTestScript;OldTestScript -batchmode -projectPath PathToTheProjectRootFolder" in the command prompt
4. Wait for the tests to finish
5. Investigate TestResults file in the project "1171200" root folder
Expected result: 2 total tests are run (see line 2 of the file)
Actual result: 3 total tests are run (see line 2 of the file)
Reproducible with Unity versions: 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a11
Reproducible with package versions: 1.1.8 and below
Until Unity version 2018.3.0f1 installing test Framework package would result in Console errors.
Console errors might occur when upgrading the project. If that is the case, the project will have to be opened without batchmode and packages reset to default.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked