Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Test Runner 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't select the method in the script editor
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open Test Runner window.
3. On PlayMode right-click on "NewTestScriptWithEnumeratorPasses01"
4. In context menu select 'Open source code'
Expected: Respective .cs file is opened in 'External Script Editor' and the method is selected
Actual: Respective .cs file is opened and the first line of the script is selected
Reproduced with 2019.1.0a10, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b12, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- An error message is displayed when any type of file is saved outside the project's assets folder
- [iOS] 'Automatically add capabilites' doesn't work
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag