Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Test Runner] Canceling save of scene changes when trying to run a test disables running by double clicking
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Double click on TestImportAsset test (it works)
4. Make any changes to the scene
5. Double click on TestImportAsset test
6. Press Cancel when asked to save a scene
7. Double click on TestImportAsset test
Actual result: The test is not run after double click anymore.
Expected result: The test should be run after double click.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3p1.
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3p1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1.
Note: tests can still be run by RMB > Run.
fixed in 2018.2.0a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly