Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Test Runner] Canceling save of scene changes when trying to run a test disables running by double clicking
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Double click on TestImportAsset test (it works)
4. Make any changes to the scene
5. Double click on TestImportAsset test
6. Press Cancel when asked to save a scene
7. Double click on TestImportAsset test
Actual result: The test is not run after double click anymore.
Expected result: The test should be run after double click.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3p1.
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3p1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1.
Note: tests can still be run by RMB > Run.
fixed in 2018.2.0a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value