Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[Test Runner] Canceling save of scene changes when trying to run a test disables running by double clicking
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner
3. Double click on TestImportAsset test (it works)
4. Make any changes to the scene
5. Double click on TestImportAsset test
6. Press Cancel when asked to save a scene
7. Double click on TestImportAsset test
Actual result: The test is not run after double click anymore.
Expected result: The test should be run after double click.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.1p1, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.1p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3p1.
Regression introduced in: 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.3p1.
Not reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b8, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.1.3f1, 5.6.5f1.
Note: tests can still be run by RMB > Run.
fixed in 2018.2.0a9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces