Search Issue Tracker
Terrain's Texture2D Texture appears white when copied using Instantiate Method via Script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "splattest.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the two terrains
Expected Behavior: Two Terrains are identical because they have the same properties
Actual Behavior: Terrain with copied Texture appears white instead of green
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.0a3
Note: If you copy the Texture without using Instantiate(for ex.:terrainTexture1Copy = terrainTexture1 as Texture2D) - the issue does not reproduce. One(green) terrain has its Texture assigned to the public value via editor while the other one(white) copies that Texture using Instantiate.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default