Search Issue Tracker
Terrain's Texture2D Texture appears white when copied using Instantiate Method via Script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "splattest.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the two terrains
Expected Behavior: Two Terrains are identical because they have the same properties
Actual Behavior: Terrain with copied Texture appears white instead of green
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.0a3
Note: If you copy the Texture without using Instantiate(for ex.:terrainTexture1Copy = terrainTexture1 as Texture2D) - the issue does not reproduce. One(green) terrain has its Texture assigned to the public value via editor while the other one(white) copies that Texture using Instantiate.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website