Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Terrain's Texture2D Texture appears white when copied using Instantiate Method via Script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "SampleScene" in the attached "splattest.zip" project
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe the two terrains
Expected Behavior: Two Terrains are identical because they have the same properties
Actual Behavior: Terrain with copied Texture appears white instead of green
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a4, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.0a3
Note: If you copy the Texture without using Instantiate(for ex.:terrainTexture1Copy = terrainTexture1 as Texture2D) - the issue does not reproduce. One(green) terrain has its Texture assigned to the public value via editor while the other one(white) copies that Texture using Instantiate.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData
- Nested coroutines get stopped when calling StopCoroutine()
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"