Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Terrain] Tree Tool - Preview isn't the "default circle" anymore. Uses one of the builtin masks as a preview
1. Open a Unity Project using version 2019.1.0a9 (0acd256790e8). This is the public alpha version available via Hub
2. Create a Terrain
3. Select the Place Trees Tool
4. Add a Tree
5. Mouse over the Terrain in SceneView to show the brush preview
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"