Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.2-preview
Found in [Package]
[Terrain Tools] Terrain Toolbox: splatmap "export to terrain" throws DivideByZeroException when no terrain is selected
1. Create terrain
2. Choose "Paint Texture" tool
3. Add a layer through either add layer or create layer
4. Open terrain toolbox
5. Go to "Terrain Utilities"
6. Choose "Import From Terrain" under splatmap (make sure terrain is selected)
7. Deselect terrain
8. Choose "Export To Terrain"
Expected result: nothing happens, or warning "no terrain selected"
Actual result: DivideByZeroExceptions appear in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected