Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.2-preview
Found in [Package]
[Terrain Tools] Terrain Toolbox: splatmap "export to terrain" throws DivideByZeroException when no terrain is selected
1. Create terrain
2. Choose "Paint Texture" tool
3. Add a layer through either add layer or create layer
4. Open terrain toolbox
5. Go to "Terrain Utilities"
6. Choose "Import From Terrain" under splatmap (make sure terrain is selected)
7. Deselect terrain
8. Choose "Export To Terrain"
Expected result: nothing happens, or warning "no terrain selected"
Actual result: DivideByZeroExceptions appear in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody