Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
"Terrain" Tilemap is only visible when Mipmaps or Render Paths Draw Mode is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project from "case_1371159_strip"
2. Open the Scene "Level uno"
3. Navigate to "Window" -> "2D" -> "Tile Palette"
4. Select "Paint with active brush" and try drawing tiles in Scene View to see invisible tiles
Expected result: Tiles drawn are visible
Actual result: Tiles drawn are invisible
Reproducible with: 1.0.0 (2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12)
1. By choosing Mipmaps or Render Paths Draw Mode the "Terrain" Tilemap becomes visible
2. "BackGround" and "Over Background" Tilemaps are behaving normally
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadow gets cut off when in Play Mode and using shader "Shader Graph/Rotation Shader" for material
- Unable to get textureOverrideSettings from BuildPipeline.GetBuildTargetName when trying to pass in the platform string
- Getting the current process name returns Null when building with IL2CPP
- Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on "Open Reference for SceneTemplateAsset" question mark
- XR interactable GameObjects are not syncing properly over the network when being grabbed from XR interactable sockets