Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Terrain Shader is not saved when restarting the editor after upgrading Materials to SRP
Terrain Upgraded to SRP Materials are not saved when restarting the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1332937_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Convert all Materials to URP Materials (Edit->Render Pipeline->Universal Render Pipeline->Upgrade Project Materials to UniversalRP Materials)
4. Restart the Editor, reopen the "SampleScene"
Expected results: The Terrain has proper shading
Actual results: The Terrain is magenta in color
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b10, 2020.3.7f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2021.1.0a4, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4 because URP and HDRP were not yet available 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a3 because Materials wouldn't convert (There's no upgrader to convert)
- Reproducible with both Universal RP and High Definition RP packages
- SRP package versions don't have an impact on the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode