Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Terrain Shader is not saved when restarting the editor after upgrading Materials to SRP
Terrain Upgraded to SRP Materials are not saved when restarting the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1332937_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Convert all Materials to URP Materials (Edit->Render Pipeline->Universal Render Pipeline->Upgrade Project Materials to UniversalRP Materials)
4. Restart the Editor, reopen the "SampleScene"
Expected results: The Terrain has proper shading
Actual results: The Terrain is magenta in color
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b10, 2020.3.7f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2021.1.0a4, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4 because URP and HDRP were not yet available 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a3 because Materials wouldn't convert (There's no upgrader to convert)
- Reproducible with both Universal RP and High Definition RP packages
- SRP package versions don't have an impact on the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Curves Editor crops big values
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- MissingMethodException in Player.log when calling Type.GUID in IL2CPP Build
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window