Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Terrain Shader is not saved when restarting the editor after upgrading Materials to SRP
Terrain Upgraded to SRP Materials are not saved when restarting the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1332937_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Convert all Materials to URP Materials (Edit->Render Pipeline->Universal Render Pipeline->Upgrade Project Materials to UniversalRP Materials)
4. Restart the Editor, reopen the "SampleScene"
Expected results: The Terrain has proper shading
Actual results: The Terrain is magenta in color
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b10, 2020.3.7f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2021.1.0a4, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4 because URP and HDRP were not yet available 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a3 because Materials wouldn't convert (There's no upgrader to convert)
- Reproducible with both Universal RP and High Definition RP packages
- SRP package versions don't have an impact on the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed