Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Terrain Shader is not saved when restarting the editor after upgrading Materials to SRP
Terrain Upgraded to SRP Materials are not saved when restarting the Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1332937_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Convert all Materials to URP Materials (Edit->Render Pipeline->Universal Render Pipeline->Upgrade Project Materials to UniversalRP Materials)
4. Restart the Editor, reopen the "SampleScene"
Expected results: The Terrain has proper shading
Actual results: The Terrain is magenta in color
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b10, 2020.3.7f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.25f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2021.1.0a4, 2021.1.6f1, 2021.2.0a16
Could not test with: 2018.4 because URP and HDRP were not yet available 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0b9, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a3 because Materials wouldn't convert (There's no upgrader to convert)
- Reproducible with both Universal RP and High Definition RP packages
- SRP package versions don't have an impact on the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac