Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Terrain] Rendering with Base Map doesn't return after drawing texture to terrain
Version 2019.3.0a10 (7c94a84d850a)
Sat, 13 Jul 2019 06:10:10 GMT
The terrain doesn't render using the base map after to it, for Paint Texture.
1) Open up the attached project.
2) Open up the scene NewScene1.unity. The scene view camera should open up far away, but if not you can use the view the Main Camera (Game View) has.
3) Draw the Ice Texture somewhere on the terrain.
> Once you stop painting, you should notice that the terrain doesn't return to using the basemap.
- If you paint with the Raise or Lower Height brush, it will return to using the basemap after you're done.
- You will need to reload the scene in order to reproduce, or draw height then switch back to draw texture.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block