Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Terrain] Rendering with Base Map doesn't return after drawing texture to terrain
Version 2019.3.0a10 (7c94a84d850a)
Sat, 13 Jul 2019 06:10:10 GMT
The terrain doesn't render using the base map after to it, for Paint Texture.
1) Open up the attached project.
2) Open up the scene NewScene1.unity. The scene view camera should open up far away, but if not you can use the view the Main Camera (Game View) has.
3) Draw the Ice Texture somewhere on the terrain.
> Once you stop painting, you should notice that the terrain doesn't return to using the basemap.
- If you paint with the Raise or Lower Height brush, it will return to using the basemap after you're done.
- You will need to reload the scene in order to reproduce, or draw height then switch back to draw texture.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP