Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Terrain objects can still be selected when their selection is disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1251889"
2. Open the Sample Scene
3. Observe the Hierarchy that every object in the Scene has its selection disabled
4. Hold Shift or Ctrl and left-click on the terrain object
Expected result: The terrain object is not selected
Actual result: The terrain object is selected even though its selection was disabled
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a10, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0a8(Disable object selection feature was not yet available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags