Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
[Terrain] Leaving play mode in a scene with a terrain causes a freeze
1. Create a new terrain in a scene
2. Enter play mode
3. Leave play mode
4. Repeat step 2-3 a few times (it usually happens after 2-3 tries)
5. Unity freezes. There are errors in the console:
"j - i == terrainChunksInfo.numChunksInX * terrainChunksInfo.numChunksInY
Caused by lightmapping. Can be workarounded by turning off continuous baking and avoiding baking scenes with terrains.
Can also be workarounded by having more than 1 terrain in scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project