Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
[Terrain] Leaving play mode in a scene with a terrain causes a freeze
1. Create a new terrain in a scene
2. Enter play mode
3. Leave play mode
4. Repeat step 2-3 a few times (it usually happens after 2-3 tries)
5. Unity freezes. There are errors in the console:
"j - i == terrainChunksInfo.numChunksInX * terrainChunksInfo.numChunksInY
Caused by lightmapping. Can be workarounded by turning off continuous baking and avoiding baking scenes with terrains.
Can also be workarounded by having more than 1 terrain in scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window