Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Terrain Layers are not explicitly linked to the Terrain object after upgrade
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open "Git Bash" and "cd" to the project directory
3. In Git write "git status"
4. Notice that there aren't any data changes to the "New Terrain" object
5. In Git write "git add ." -> "git commit -m "Commit 2""
6. Rename the Objects in "_TerrainAutoUpgrade" to something simple (e.g. "layer1", "layer2")
7. In Git write "git status"
8. Notice that there aren't any data changes to the "New Terrain" object
Expected Result: After upgrading Terrain or changing Layer data, the Terrain objects data should explicitly reference the upgraded/changed Layers
Actual Result: Terrain Layers are not explicitly linked to the Terrain object after upgrade
Fixed in: 2018.3.0b8
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a4, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0a4
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.12f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.13f1 (Terrain upgrade was only introduced in 2018.3.0a4)
Need to have Git Bash installed and set-up
After renaming the Layers and restarting the Editor, the original Layers are re-created and the renamed ones get unlinked from the Terrain Object
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window