Search Issue Tracker
Terrain grass is not affected by the Wind Zone
1. Download Unity project "GrassWindIssues.zip" from the link provided by the user
2. Open "Main" scene
3. Go into Play Mode
4. Observe the grass
Expected result: Grass, just like trees, should be affected by the Wind Zone
Actual result: Grass moves in one direction and is not affected by the Wind Zone at all
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2f1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown