Search Issue Tracker
Terrain Exporting to Beast takes longer than in 3.5.
Terrain Exporting to Beast takes longer then in 3.5.
1. Launch 4.0.1f2 with attached project
2. Bake the terrain with / without a normal map texture
- I've not seen a difference in having one or not, though user says he does.
3. The process to export the terrain to Beast takes a lot longer then in 3.5
Desired outcome: Optimize and speed up the process of exporting terrains to beast
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected