Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Terrain Details: HDRP: Noticeable lighting difference when a detail prefab painted on Terrain
How to repro:
1. Download the attached Fern.unitypackage and import to an HDRP Unity project using a 21.2 Editor.
2. Create a Terrain tile in scene, and add the Fern_Var0_LOD0 prefab to Paint Details brush
3. Start painting this on terrain, will notice the ferns look darker on Terrain
4. If add the prefab to Scene directly, will observe the different rendering results as shown in the attached Detail_Lighting.png.
No lighting difference.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes