Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Terrain Details: HDRP: Noticeable lighting difference when a detail prefab painted on Terrain
How to repro:
1. Download the attached Fern.unitypackage and import to an HDRP Unity project using a 21.2 Editor.
2. Create a Terrain tile in scene, and add the Fern_Var0_LOD0 prefab to Paint Details brush
3. Start painting this on terrain, will notice the ferns look darker on Terrain
4. If add the prefab to Scene directly, will observe the different rendering results as shown in the attached Detail_Lighting.png.
No lighting difference.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true