Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Terrain Details: HDRP: Noticeable lighting difference when a detail prefab painted on Terrain
How to repro:
1. Download the attached Fern.unitypackage and import to an HDRP Unity project using a 21.2 Editor.
2. Create a Terrain tile in scene, and add the Fern_Var0_LOD0 prefab to Paint Details brush
3. Start painting this on terrain, will notice the ferns look darker on Terrain
4. If add the prefab to Scene directly, will observe the different rendering results as shown in the attached Detail_Lighting.png.
No lighting difference.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform