Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Terrain Details: HDRP: Noticeable lighting difference when a detail prefab painted on Terrain
How to repro:
1. Download the attached Fern.unitypackage and import to an HDRP Unity project using a 21.2 Editor.
2. Create a Terrain tile in scene, and add the Fern_Var0_LOD0 prefab to Paint Details brush
3. Start painting this on terrain, will notice the ferns look darker on Terrain
4. If add the prefab to Scene directly, will observe the different rendering results as shown in the attached Detail_Lighting.png.
No lighting difference.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles