Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Terrain] Brush shape doesn't change while painting details
Brush shape appears a circle rather than the selected texture.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Hierarchy -> 3D Object -> Terrain
2. In the inspector go to paint details tab.
3. Select a brush shape other than a circle(Star for example).
4. Hover over the terrain.
Actual Result: Brush shape is a circle.
Expected Result: Brush shape should of the selected shape from the palette.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.0b6
Not Reproducible In: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b5
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted