Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Terrain] Brush shape doesn't change while painting details
Brush shape appears a circle rather than the selected texture.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Hierarchy -> 3D Object -> Terrain
2. In the inspector go to paint details tab.
3. Select a brush shape other than a circle(Star for example).
4. Hover over the terrain.
Actual Result: Brush shape is a circle.
Expected Result: Brush shape should of the selected shape from the palette.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.0b6
Not Reproducible In: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b5
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true
- [Android] Duplicate fingers reported in InputSystem.EnhancedTouch.Touch.activeFingers array