Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Terrain] Brush shape doesn't change while painting details
Brush shape appears a circle rather than the selected texture.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Hierarchy -> 3D Object -> Terrain
2. In the inspector go to paint details tab.
3. Select a brush shape other than a circle(Star for example).
4. Hover over the terrain.
Actual Result: Brush shape is a circle.
Expected Result: Brush shape should of the selected shape from the palette.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.0b6
Not Reproducible In: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b5
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position