Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Terrain] Brush shape doesn't change while painting details
Brush shape appears a circle rather than the selected texture.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Hierarchy -> 3D Object -> Terrain
2. In the inspector go to paint details tab.
3. Select a brush shape other than a circle(Star for example).
4. Hover over the terrain.
Actual Result: Brush shape is a circle.
Expected Result: Brush shape should of the selected shape from the palette.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.0b6
Not Reproducible In: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b5
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute