Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Terrain] Brush shape doesn't change while painting details
Brush shape appears a circle rather than the selected texture.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Hierarchy -> 3D Object -> Terrain
2. In the inspector go to paint details tab.
3. Select a brush shape other than a circle(Star for example).
4. Hover over the terrain.
Actual Result: Brush shape is a circle.
Expected Result: Brush shape should of the selected shape from the palette.
Reproducible On: 2018.3.0b9, 2018.3.0b6
Not Reproducible In: 2019.1.0a8, 2018.3.0b5
Environment: Win and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object