Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
System Info is not displayed when bug is reported from Windows with 2017.1.0a4 or later
1. Open any project.
2. Submit a bug.
3. Check System Info in reported case.
Expected result: System Info will be shown.
Actual result: Empty page is shown.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0a4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b3.
Works fine with 2017.1.0a3.
Only reproducible with Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"