Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
System.UnauthorizedAccessException on native lib when trying to build for macOS in Perforce
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project "Salsa_UP.zip" from a Perforce workspace
2. Connect project to Perforce workspace (Edit > Project Settings... > Version Control)
3. Build and Run
4. Observe Console Window for Errors
Expected result: Project builds successfully
Actual result: Error occurs: "System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '\Contents\PlugIns\opus.bundle'"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.14f1, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a6
Note: Some versions (2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1) can't build because Contents/PlugIns/AudioPluginDissonance.bundle access is denied and does not have the missing opus.bundle permissions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window