Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1, 2019.2
System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentCulture returns Invariant Culture in Players which Scripting Backend are IL2CPP
1. Download attached project "CurrentCultureBug.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "CultureBug" scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Observe that under Current Culture it lists your current Culture properly
5. Exit Play mode
6. Change Scripting Backend to IL2CPP
7. Build and Run for Standalone or iOS
Expected results: In Standalone or iOS under Current Culture it lists your current Culture properly
Actual results: Observe that in Standalone or iOS under Current Culture it lists Invariant Culture
- This issue cannot be reproducible on Windows Standalone with IL2CPP Scripting Backend
- Everything works as Expected if Scripting Backend is Mono
- Cannot check earlier Unity versions because Build Process always fails or Project becomes corrupted
Reproduced on Unity 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.8f1, 2019.1.0b6 and 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string