Search Issue Tracker
Switching focus causes shader recompile loop
In Unity 2018.2.b3 the shader complie seems to be stuck in a loop when focus is shifted outside of Unity and then back in.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Unity 2018.2.0b3
- Pull and open the Shinai project in Unity 2018.2.0b4. (http://ono.unity3d.com/unity-extra/unity-assets/Shinai (Revision 122)
- Go to build setting and set the build up to run for PS4.
- Leave Unity and shift your focus to another program, chrome for example.
- Go back into Unity.
NOTICE ISSUE >> Unity get stuck recompliing the shaders.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values