Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Missing Animation name after replacing animation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project
2. Open SampleScene scene
3. Select player-test game object
4. Drag a couple of sprites to the selected game object to create an animation
5. Take couple more spreites and repeat step 4. Use the same name to create an animation
6. Dialog opens. Replace current animation with a new one
7. Observe the Animation window
Expected result: Animation is replaced with a new one
Actual result: Animation window stops showing Animation name. In the Animator window, there is an empty state as well.
Reproduced with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.2.0a19, 2021.1.0b7, 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0a5.
Couldn't reproduce with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0a17
You can select the player-idle-1 game object and check the Animation and Animator windows. The bug is visible there without doing repro steps.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible