Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
SurfaceEffector2D prevents other forces from being applied, such as to move away from the surface
The problem here is that the impulse-force being applied is swamping any forces that the end-user is applying. Note that you cannot jump in the test project.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error