Search Issue Tracker
Surface shader analysis not using 32-bit floats for fixed/half/float/double types
1. Open attached Unity project.
2. Open "Bug scene".
3. Notice, that "Sphere" game object is black.
4. Open "Bug" shader and change line 25 to "o.Normal.z *= 1.0001;".
5. Notice, that "Sphere" gets colored.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)