Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
Support for Taiwanese localization
Taiwanese localization support was added in iOS 10 and users have requested it in Unity. Treating this as a bug because we have not maintained parity with iOS's localization.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Audio is not properly occluded when using Steam Audio
- [NavMesh Components] Walkable Area randomly appearing on non-walkable meshes
- Test Runner Window. 'Open source code' on a test method containing 'yield return' doesn't work
- Humanoid Translate DoF offset incorrect when used through Timeline (in contrast with Mecanim)
- Editor crashes after a while of playing