Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
Support for Taiwanese localization
Taiwanese localization support was added in iOS 10 and users have requested it in Unity. Treating this as a bug because we have not maintained parity with iOS's localization.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after enabling certain modules in Particle System while particles are being emitted
- Warning not accounting for the first variable when multiple variables are listed after Type declaration
- Particle bounds are not being calculated correctly when transform scale is non-uniform
- Editor crashes at Transform::GetLocalScale when opening scene
- Unity crashes at GfxDeviceD3D11Base::BindBuffersForDraw when LinerRenderer.positionCount is set to big number