Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.1
Support for Taiwanese localization
Taiwanese localization support was added in iOS 10 and users have requested it in Unity. Treating this as a bug because we have not maintained parity with iOS's localization.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LightingData for additively loaded scenes baked together is much bigger than for a single scene with same geometry
- [DrawMeshInstancedIndirect] ComputeBuffer set to MaterialPropertyBlock doesn't take effect when drawing a mesh
- MergePrefabInstance crash when reimporting assets from Assets Store
- 100% reproducible crash on drag and drop on Windows
- Physics2D.Distance returns incorrect distance between colliders